

Present

Person 1
Person 2
Person 3
Person 4
Person 5
Person 6
Person 7
Person 8
Person 9
Person 10
Person 11
Person 12
Person 13

Referenced

Person 14

Board:

Char
Scott
Donna
Annika
Marthe
Eva
Kim

1. Opening

Char is beginning the General Assembly. Guiding us through the agenda. There are no questions.

2. Announcements/Received documents

- Everyone got a piece of paper. On this, people can write down questions so they can be asked afterwards instead of during a talk.
- Itiwana will organise a sustainability fair with other hall associations on March 23rd.
- New Change of Board. New idea, is not in the Policy yet. Choosing the new board earlier so there is no overlap. This still needs to be run by the WOM, A-team, etc.
 - o Person 2: Board 24 already approved this.

3. Establishing agenda

Char is explaining the agenda.

- o Person 2: I have a question on logo change and member administration (this will be discussed during the AOB).

4. Establishing voting committee

Person 3, Person 11, and Annika will be voting committee.

Number of voters: 17 in the room, 1 online. Person 11 has one proxy, Person 12. Total 19 votees.

5. Voting minutes General Assembly: Change of Board, 05/10/2021

Person 6: referred to person 1, person 2, etc. except board. Person 6 thought that members are referred to because they need to be read back upon.

Person 3: online documents are anonymized. Documents with names are in public files.

Votes in favor: 18

Votes against: 0

Votes abstained: 1

[intermezzo, Eva is grabbing the hammer from the Hok]

New person entered: Person 12 - 18:16.

Number of voters: 18 in the room, 1 online. Total 19 votees.

Vote is approved.

6. Summary Midterm report 2021-2022

Char: Document was skewed when exported to PDF. This will be updated soon on the website.

Person 6: So the document on the website is not updated?

Char: The information is up-to-date, the lay-out is just skewed.

7. Update on pillars

Main pillars:

Point 2 and 5 are cancelled. We've let these points go because it felt not relevant anymore.

Point 5: is cancelled. People were contacted, but legally it is hard to organise this. We have been putting fundings towards expensive activities to be more inclusive.

Point 6: we feel there is equality between Dutch and international students. Integration between the two from the start of next year.

Point 9: we let this slip, year went by fast. But new Ramadan activity is planned.

Person 11: Point 3 and 8 are done, but elaborate on these points. These updates are for yourself to talk about what you have done. Use them!

Char: We will definitely do this next GA.

Kim: Point 3, I will talk about this a little bit later.

Person 6: Could be an idea to reference to your piece of evaluation.

Person 5: Do you want to elaborate on how to make activities more affordable? Is there a plan? If not, maybe put a hand if it is continuous.

Char: I would say it's done, because funds are put towards the expensive committees.

Person 1: Point 19 is different on the website.

Person 2: What is the sounding board?

Char: It is started by board 28. It's to evaluate on how things are going.

Person 3: Point 14, limit paper waste, why did we get paper now?

Char: We wanted to organize the GA, so we gave paper instead of phone or laptop so people would not get distracted.

Person 6: Personal opinion differs from what you wrote in the beginning. I think policies should be leading.

Person 6: Point 16, can you give examples?

Char: Locally source food, handmade board outfits.

Person 2: How much funds have gone to office supplies?

Char: Not much, we only bought a kettle because the previous one broke down.

Person 1: Point 8, how? And is it going to be sustainable in the upcoming years?

Donna: I will talk about this in the financial report.

Person 7: Point 1, how did you promote study associations to internationals?

Char: I don't know exact wording because it was long ago. Both during EL CID and OWL week, we presented Itiwana and encouraged to joining. During the OWL week we spent more time explaining what a study association it and how it works in the Netherlands.

Person 4: Point 10, how did you do that already?

Char: During the EL CID and OWL.

Person 3: There are now 200 new international students who are studying here. You did not reach those who weren't at the OWL week.

Char: Thanks for the feedback, we will look into that.

Chair

Char: I feel like I didn't explain this that much. Point 5, there are a lot of internationals, they are very active. Point 7, we didn't end up doing this.

Person 12: Advise to write out full name of committees. Elaborate on what you can elaborate on. We want to know what you've been doing.

Person 1: This information is also handy for future boards.

Person 2: Point 11 doesn't need to be there. It makes more sense to have less points, to keep the overview. Doesn't need to be changed for this year, but for next year, yes.

Person 4: It's clear that you want to organise space to exchange culture. I tried to do that too, but it was difficult. Because I didn't have knowledge about it. You also did a survey?

Kim: We did do a survey.

Person 4: I would do it differently if you don't hear it much. Put your energy into something that is more active.

Char: A couple of things come to mind, for example: the sounding board dinner, where we had the chance to ask people.

Secretary

Scott: Point 3, we are working on it.

Point 5: Scott is a confidant and hopes that people will go to him to talk about things. A few people came but Kim and he decided to switch things up and organise a day with a topic, instead of passively waiting for people to come by and talk to them about problems.

Point 6, for the sake of sustainability, I decided to keep the member file online and not on paper. Trying to figure out how to store it safely. It is in trial fase right now.

Person 2: I want to elaborate. Thinks it is a mandate to get money from our members. Need the physical paper for the bank.

Scott: We do have online sign-up forms with a signature. Will have to look at it.

Person 2: sometimes you need a wet signature.

Scott: I will check it out.

Point 10, I made a secretary guide to share with committee secretaries. Has all the information they need, and open to add more. Will be added to the secretary guide.

Person 1: Confidant. How do you say that? That is very knew. Elaborate. Is it working, how are you experiencing it?

Char: They are going to follow a course by StOP on how to be a confidant.

Kim: We agree that it is good that is there. But we have to put everything on paper. Not a problem that we have been needed, but if there was, we would have been there. Even though not been needed, but there if needed.

Person 12: Just put it on paper for the next board.

Person 13: Next board will read this and will want to know how this was reached. Put it on paper.

Person 7: What protocol is in place if someone does not feel save.

Scott: I will talk to this person but there is not a protocol yet.

Person 2: There is information in the 'huisreglement' on this, you need to read into that.

Person 6: if this is working well, make a mandate, so they know how to go about this. What works and does not work.

Scott: We made it clear that we are not professionals, but we have a list so we know where to send people to if that is necessary.

Person 6: Write it in the mandate and pass it on for the next board.

Person 4: Is the Fridays still going though?

Scott: Yes, but no one came.

Person 4: Good that there is consistency.

Person 2: Is this in your policy? Needs to stay the same.

Kim: Yes, we are always there. But sometimes not both. Question, can it be during hok duty?

Person 8: Fixed day is better, need to be able to leave and cannot do that during hok duty.

Person 5: Maybe promote it more.

Person 13: We can promote it more in the lti-week

Marthe: Yes, I will do that.

Person 6: Put it in the lti-week every week.

Person 12: Why are you confidant on your own? The university has one.

Scott: We are peers, more approachable, lower threshold. We found that it is a maze to find help in the university system, so it is good that we figured out this information for people who need it.

Treasurer

Donna: I am responsible for food in hok hours. Didn't happen a lot due to COVID.

Second clothing line didn't happen yet.

Point about more cuisines than just the Dutch one, also didn't happen a lot due to COVID.

I approached someone for information about monetary confidant, he said for legal reasons to not do it.

We are hanging banks from ING to Triodos. This didn't happen yet, because ING isn't cooperating.

Study trip is being organized with sustainability in mind.

Treasurer help guide didn't happen yet, will be this month.

Person 1: Point 7, the way you wrote this down, because of the late access, not a lot of members know this. So please elaborate on that.

Donna: ING is taking a long time. Didn't notify us when things went wrong. Uni closed when papers were here, then I got COVID, that's why it is so long.

Person 1: Point 10 is worded weirdly. Did you forget or other reasons? Please put it in, that it is important for the board next year that it is important to do it as soon as possible.

Donna: Both, that's what I put in. Public files were only available last week, and there were important files in there that we couldn't access.

Person 11: You can change point 6 to a check because you did do it.

Person 3: Point 6, why did it not go through?

Donna: We would have to obtain a lot of different information, like income, and this is sensitive information so legally it was hard to arrange.

Person 5: Think of how the change of account holder can be done more smoothly and put it in.

Person 12: Point 5 and 8. Sentence is worded unclearly, it needs to be clear that it is about the cooking committee. Point 8 is not a sentence, look for a sustainable way to do what? Put in specifics

Person 2: As soon as you are in the KvK, you can show that you are treasurer, which makes it more accessible to be account holder. Also, why Triodos?

Donna: The previous treasurer made a list on why we chose this bank. It's already been decided.

Person 2: I have a motion. The financial report isn't made available, I understand why. Make sure they are available after the break.

Person 1: Financial report should be online only after the GA. Before the GA, only print it, people can check it during a walk-in hour. Should be online two weeks before.

Person 5: Hasn't been communicated to us, so that's why board 29 doesn't know.

Person 2: No pointing fingers, but make sure to do it well next time. Make it available after the break.

Char: We can show it on a laptop to save paper. We have it available right now.

Education Officer

Annika: Number 1. It's been going all right, but not as well as I would have hoped. It takes a lot of time and energy to check in with everyone. I send a message from time to time to check in, the response is pretty good.

Point 3: The idea behind it was to let the second and third years sell their books to the first years. Hasn't happened yet, but the idea is to have it happen throughout the year. Organized in WhatsApp group.

Person 12: In some reports, there is a headline 'general', in some not. Make sure to have it the same for everyone.

Person 3: We got rid of it in our year, so can't blame Annika.

Person 5: General things are done anyways, it's only for the pillars.

Person 1: You elaborated quite well, should be an example for the rest.

Person 2: Why didn't you do the book sale yet.

Annika: I didn't have time, but I had a lightbulb moment, we should organize it through the year.

Person 6: Some board members have long sentences, and some are shortened. Is there a guide on that?

Person 8: For the review, we made lines shorter.

Person 1: It should be consistent.

Person 6: Board 27 didn't do full sentences.

Person 2: It doesn't matter how you did it, as long as you are consistent.

Person 6: Board 28 didn't do full sentences either.

Person 1: Get rid of the 'I will'.

Person 2; Would you advise to do a book drive for the person after you?

Annika: Yes. Urge to do it at the beginning of the year, to kick start it and keep it going.

Person 2: Advice to communicate it to members.

Person 4: Only for current members or also alumni?

Annika: Also for alumni, so they can sell books too.

Person 5: Advice to do it as early as possible, and put it in an email.

Annika: Will remember that for both the book drive and Study Store

Person 12 is leaving. Person 10 is taking over her vote as proxy.

Number of voters: 17 in the room, 1 online, 1 proxy. Total 19 votes.

Internal Affairs Officer

Kim: This function is new, I will evaluate it.

We talk about pillars in our meetings.

Regarding sustainability, we tried to reduce waste. Sometimes it worked, for instance, we made a bin for 'statiegeld' bottles. Feel like it is more difficult to actively limit waste. Shows my position is useful to remind you of the importance of the pillars.

I've been a confidant.

I made an evaluation form. It has been helpful to evaluate activities for committees. There are points to ask about the pillars, to remind you to focus on them. I think they have been going well. I will be rewriting the Internal Affairs Officer guide, I will put in there that those questions can be changed to whatever you want.

Person 11: I wanted to compliment you on your elaborations. This is what is supposed to be

Person 1: Point 6 wasn't on the website. Couldn't see the hand, never mind.

Point 10: Are those two separate ones? In my original policy: create opportunities for members to share opinions. Elaborated in review with these two, to make it clearer.

Point 14: Replacement text needs to be voted on.

Kim: Don't have to vote on the guide thing, right?

Person 1: No.

Person 7: Did you contact anyone on the inclusivity part?

Kim: Didn't do that yet, will communicate that with my next successor.

Person 4: I want to congratulate you, it sounds cool. Are you happy with the way you started this year with this function?

Kim: I was excited about the newness and what I wanted to do, but also lost in what I could do. Decided to stick to pillars, to be consistent with the rest of the board. I really like the way it is going right now; I don't know if the Activities Officer is for every Internal Affairs Officer.

Person 4: I think it will be a popular function, it is also in a way anthropological. Did you already think about your successor and how you can transmit the content of the function to another person?

Kim: I didn't know I would need to update the guide. I had a lot of ideas; you can implement them the way you want. I focused on the board pillars, but you don't have to focus on that. You can create whatever you want. Still working on how to transmit things. We will also just talk about it; it is easier that way. It is important with this function to be passionate, otherwise, you won't really go for it.

Person 11: It is good to have personal freedom on how to arrange it, but it is also important to create boundaries on what your successor has to do. As to not create confusion. Think it out to make the transfer easier.

Person 1: The position you created is awesome!

Person 11: I think this position sounds more professional, a great addition to the board.

Kim: Compliments to Person 8 and Person 4

Person 4: And Person 6!

Kim: To whoever thought of this.

External Affairs Officer

Eva: Not commenting on general things.

Number ..., we will talk about that during the Media Committee. It was difficult to transition.

Had an evaluation with members recently. This is the first year, so still a trial. Photo

Committee and Bulletin are combined to Media Committee now. All content produced will be put together during the rest of the year.

Point 4: Number 1 hasn't happened yet, but I'm very excited to work on number 2.

Point: 5: Will happen in the future.

Point 6: Two new sponsor deals. Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken and Nanny Nina.

Shoutout to Person 5, she has been talking to them before I picked it up.

Buitenlandse Zaken, they want to create awareness of who they are. Want to get rid of the stigma that only diplomats work there. Short term plan is to create awareness, and they paid us 730 euros. They wanted all options we offered. Still discussing what the long-term idea is, they have dinners with law cooperation. Not going to be this year yet. If we maintain contact, that is what can happen in the future. Now we only create name awareness. In the future, we will organize activities.

Nanny Nina is a babysitting organization. Work with Dutch and international students. Aligns with our pillars. Made one-time payment of 100 euros, personal link, every time an Itiwana member signs up we get 10 euros. Not many people have signed up yet.

Review sustainability in sponsor deals. Can't change the way that companies work. But in contact with Strikers, they sell sustainable merchandise. I was open to them about having a contract with Joor It, but keeping this option for the future successor.

Not just approaching sponsors that align with Itiwana's values, but also integrating internationals.

In contact with Swapfiets, to integrate internationals into Dutch cycling culture.

Person 5: Not all credits should go to me, you finalized it in all the chaos. Proud of you and excited to see what this brings.

Person 1: Also compliments. Very nice. Maybe I missed it, but it's always nice to give credits. That Person 5 started it.

Point 3: Elaborated on it now, but not on the report.

Eva: I realized people haven't heard about it now, so will put it in later.

Person 1: Also for point 10.

Person 11: Great job. Last year, the External Affairs Officer did sustainable jewelry activity. Is it still happening?

Eva: Yes, it is! Put it under AA Committee, wanted to work on it the upcoming month and sell it on sustainability fair. Another source of income next to sponsor deals.

Person 6: Maybe create a 'draaiboek' (script) for the jewelry that is happening this year.

Eva: If it's regular, will make a 'draaiboek' (script) for my successor.

Person 6: Make it broader, like marketing ways, for Acquisition Committee.

Person 4: Maybe at AA Committee, how are you doing with Sponsorklik?

Eva: Contacted Person 5 because it was vague. Still planning on what I can do now that I have a clearer picture.

Person 8: Last year, we were working with pre-orders. In terms of sustainability, nice way to do this.

Eva: Making an example to share online so people can pre-order it.

Person 2: What are key-criteria for sustainable merch. Joor It does not have a great deal of ecological merch, but it is local.

Eva: Strikers is in Rotterdam, they have more sustainable options. They invited us to come over, so I can see how they are creating merch.

Person 2: Joor It will show you around if you give him three beers

Eva: I saw him before, had a glass of wine. Still reviewing my options.

Promotions Officer

Point 8: Website is both in Dutch and English. We kept it. But when editing the English version, it didn't update it on the Dutch version. The next board is probably going to be international, so the Dutch website is deleted. Have problems with the domain now, but will look into it.

Point 21: Created Itiwana house style. Went to promotion activity from StOP, they advised making a house style. Already made some posts with this. Also created and updated new posters.

Person 1: Pressing issue, website change has to be discussed in a GA. In the previous vote, the Dutch website was voted for to be kept.

Person 8: What are the problems you are facing?

Marthe: If laptop is in Dutch, the Dutch website is opened but it doesn't show up.

Person 2: Change MijnDomein to WIX.

Person 3: We need MijnDomein to have a domain legally have a website.

Person 10: Are you going to update the photos on the website?

Marthe: Yes, I found them the other day.

Person 5: I like the house style.

Person 4: It fits Itiwana, do you recommend keeping it for your successor?

Marthe: Yes, I recommend.

Person 2: Do we vote on the Dutch website now?

Char: Yes, we can vote on it now

Person 1: Facebook has been used less and less. Past members still like being updated through facebook. If we want all communications through Instagram, we need to vote on that.

Marthe: Only using it for big activities right now. Posting everything on Facebook is too much

Person 4: In our year it gradually stopped because it was very energy-consuming. Started before our year, maybe we needed to have paid attention in our year.

Person 5: I used Facebook for reaching alumni, works better than other social media.

Char: Alumni activity is organized, but problems with the mailing list. But it is coming

Person 6: I miss the pictures on the Instagram.

Marthe: Planning on doing that. Didn't do it because the start-up was shaky. Also had a workshop, so things are starting right now. Making an after movie of Luxembourg.

Char: Bathroom break!

Person 9 left the Zoom call. Did not leave proxy.

Number of voters: 17 in the room. Proxy: 1. Total 18 votees.

Char: Let's vote on the website.

Person 2: Change 'huisreglement', needs to be voted on during GA.

Person 8: Translate bylaws, but official translation for legal options. Wanted to wait for the name change.

Person 2: Wouldn't put too much pressure on it, because they don't make much sense.

Char: Should I focus more on bylaws?

Person 2: Please don't. Look at 'huisreglementen', not bylaws. There are two versions out there, so pick the right one.

Person 4: Can you say what the outcome is for the vote?

Person 2: Do you know what a motion is? People can elaborate on one motion, but if you don't agree with the first motion, vote against in the first motion and vote for in the second one. Of you like both, you can vote for in both options, both will be adopted.

Char: First motion, removing the Dutch website and another motion, expanding motion, for translating the 'huisregelementen'.

Person 6: Please be careful with making these decisions, you can always text us.

Votes in favour: 18 people.

Motion has been approved.

AA Committee

Eva: Points 3 and 4 are covered before. There were technical issues with the email list and reaching alumni. Initial idea: Online activity on February 4th, suggested in GA. One in-person and one online activity, to make it inclusive. If people are abroad or unable to come. Want to have a quiz and after that an open space to have a conversation and reunite with alumni. Unfortunately, the sign-up form wasn't filled out, because the link wasn't working properly. We sent another email with the activity but didn't reach people enough. Also realized that we wanted to use Facebook more, too late.

Rescheduled it to spring, and one in summer.

Person 4: You said that the communication was flawed, but it isn't in the report so I suggest adding that.

Person 5: What went wrong exactly?

Eva: I suspect there are technical difficulties because some people got the email with the invitation but not with the link, though it was the same list.

Person 2: I sent a message but got no response.

Marthe: I think I answered you.

Person 2: I called you but didn't get an email reporting back.

Eva: After we found out this was going on, we found more things going on.

Marthe: I replied to you, did you see it?

Person 2: I didn't get a response.

Person 5: Tip, two alumni letters before the activity, so there is more time to see it.

Person 8: When you contacted the WOM, did you do it directly or via Char?

Eva: Via Char.

Person 6: Also, message on the day of the activity.

Person 2: Ask older members to spread the word.

Person 3: I'm not sure if replying through WIX works, I always answered directly through email.

Person 6: I'm not sure if I'd be interested in this activity, maybe that's why people wouldn't show up

Eva: Going to discuss this with my committee.

Activities Committee

Kim: Update on the number of members: used to be 7, now 4. Mostly because people stopped the study. It's been a bit rocky. Some things we haven't done are partly because of this.

I wanted to organize an activity for internationals at the beginning of the year. Had trouble getting it off the ground. Had ideas with language games, but no real concrete ideas.

Person 5: Maybe try something with food, food is always good.

Person 2: When organizing activities for internationals, are you going to exclude Dutch students?

Kim: I feel like having a collaboration between Dutch and international students.

Person 2: yes, should be accessible for both, as otherwise it violates the pillars.

Person 5: Maybe ask internationals to bring food and invite Dutchies, let them bring food as well.

Kim: Make promotion reach third years, think we have done too little. Want to collaborate with Marthe and third year Eva.

Person 4: Often third years are busy, but it is still helpful to go past lectures because they are small scale and it feels more personal.

Kim: Buying sustainable products, we have tried. Something we did do well is checking whether we have it in the hok already, to not buy doubles.

Point 7: This is going to be our activity at the sustainability fair.

Point 9: Use social media to collect feedback. So far activities have been small, so feedback could be gathered there.

Kim: I decided to not organize something in February, because half the committee quit, so I focused on rebuilding the relationship with the committee.

Person 5: Is it doable to do it with 4 people?

Kim: It's not going that easy, so I think 10 activities aren't going to happen.

Person 5: Urge people now to show up to keep them active

Person 8: If you ever want to sit down, you can contact me.

Person 10: I was wondering, since you made a social contract, maybe motivate everyone to see what people expect from each other.

Person 2: Have you made a calendar for activities? Pick specific dates.

Kim: Still working on this.

Person 4: Last year we organized a clothing swap in May. Money from the baking sale was donated to women's shelters, chosen by members. They let us know that they want to work together in the future.

Char: First Years Committee is interested in doing a clothing swap.

Person 5: You can also make themeless drinks and focus on the bigger activities and put your energy there.

Sara: Work on the open-mic night in advance.

Kim: We have a preliminary date and moved it because of COVID regulations, it will probably be a beach house kind of thing.

Cooking Committee

Donna: Please save your questions until after my talk because time is running short.

Because of restrictions, there haven't been that many activities.

Hok hours will be vegetarian if not vegan, vegan has been difficult but up till now, everything has been vegetarian.

Focusing on leftovers and forgotten ingredients in the future because of sustainability month.

Person 4: Nice that you do vegetarian and try to do vegan options. Is this also representative of the committee? That people are vegan or vegetarian.

Donna: At least 3 people are vegetarian.

Person 3: I do wonder where all the committees went because online is also an option.

Donna: Not everyone was as excited about doing this.

Person 5: I miss communications with general members.

Really communicate with the members that they are up to date with activities and maybe do a poll to check if they like the context.

Person 4: How do you deal with dietary restrictions and allergies.

Donna: We have a form where we ask if we need to keep anything like such in mind.

Education Committee

Annika: Started with 6 members, one member quit due to personal reasons and another one doesn't reply and is avoiding me. We did not meet in person as much as I wanted to, because there wasn't a fixed time or date. And now they have brunch every week and it's nice because they have a community vibe and the vibe is generally very nice. Gives example of dinner at her house.

Survey: Person 14 advised me to do a survey at the beginning of the year, but I forgot. We had a gender neutral activity about clothing and we had a collaboration with the history association on sex and sexuality and that went really well.

Feedback: asked in person and at the end sat together and wrote it down and filled it in in Kim's form.

Person 1: Remove the people officially

Char: I forgot to put it in the agenda but we will be doing this.

Person 3: I liked your activities.

First Years Committee

Char: Not chair, but feedback with the committee. Generally going well.

Teachers Committee, encouraged but not doing it since it is too late.

Person 2: First years com organized the first weekend, right?

Char: Yes.

Person 2: Did you start yet? Because you need to get accommodation.

Char: No, not started yet.

Person 5: We started in April.

Person 2: Yes, you really need to do start soon.

Char: I will remind them.

Person 5: There is a general place we always go to, also look into the place of last year.

Char: Needs to do that but translate.

Person 8: The First Years Committee has fixed activities. Not over planned, keep to structure.

Char: Encouraged to do clothing swap for sustainability fair, just so they contribute.

Person 8: Just for first years?

Char: No, for everybody.

Person 4: Clothing swap is swapping but also the bake sale next to it.

Scott: Wants to go home because he's not feeling well. Short update on Travel Committee.

Organizing trip through company with bus. 80% of the price and they are looking into a more sustainable way of travel.

Person 11 left; Person 1 is her proxy.

Scott left; Char is his proxy.

Number of voters: 15 in the room. Proxy: 3. Total 18 votes.

ICA

ICA is coming out this week.

Lot of authors and articles, members also extremely enthusiastic. Out this Friday, super exciting!

No questions.

Media Committee

Started this year. A lot of evaluation along the way. 4 blogs posted Also a lot of pictures. Making after movie of the hitchhike weekend.

Evaluation today: this committee combination of Bulletin and Photo Committee. A lot of discussions before. Co-chairs are Eva and Marthe. Two sides: Photo, journalist side and writing side. Still one committee but two sides. Meetings with all of the people together. But right now, pretty small so not too much task division and the workload is kind of a lot. So it should be a big committee with a more clear division, nice for the future. Right now, Marthe and Eva do this together and not a lot of division. Trial and error kind of thing now.

Person 4: Bundling it together at the end of the year. What do you mean the end of the year?

Eva: September. Getting started took more time than anticipated.

Person 4: Recommendation, the committee was very active until the last month.

Person 3: Blog posts are the only thing now, are you also planning on doing podcasts or visual things?

Eva: We are going to try in the future but so far it has been a bit difficult getting started.

Eva left; Marthe is proxy for Eva.

Number of voters: 14 in the room. Proxy: 4. Total 18 votes.

Survival Committee

Kim: We just had the hitch-hike weekend, it was a lot of fun, even though there was a code red storm.

Person 5: It should be 'an' instead of 'a' international.

Travel Committee

Briefly talked about before Scott left.

Logo Think Tank

Kim: I'm very proud that we have alumni, but also 1st, 2nd and 3rd years.

Update on the deadline: we want to finish it before summer and if that doesn't work we want this same committee to be the one to finish it.

Person 2: The information on the website isn't accurate because the person that spoke on Itiwana day also said it wasn't cultural appropriation.

Person 4: I think that's one interpretation. He expressed that it was not theirs. But if it were part of his culture he would want to know about it.

Person 2: On the website right now, it says that we stole it which isn't accurate.

At least have a good/valid reason to change the logo because it will cause disassociation with the older members, if your reasoning is that it's outdated that is at least a reason.

Person 1: The older members have an association with the logo but you also need to think about new students and recruitment.

Person 2: But they also need to learn about academic integrity and get informed about the logo. And finding out whether it is indeed cultural appropriation.

Person 1: But the logo is still relevant for the current students.

Kim: We will have a general assembly for this.

Person 2: Still figure this stuff out.

Person 4: I agree that at the moment, on the website it is unclear why we need to change it. And this needs to be changed. I do think we have the material/evidence on this, and this is just the conclusion that we make. But maybe we can focus on this next time.

Kim: Valid point

Discharging people from committees

Carla

Dianne

Demi

Julia Sánchez

Liselot Voordouw

Roos Capel

Frances

Ambika

Katyanna Horvath

Person 5: Make an evaluation in Word and make an elaborate plan to find a new board. I personally don't recommend it because you can think about it during the summer, and it is more time for the board.

Person 2: Aspirant bestuur voted in before the summer and then officially board after summer.

Person 6: I want to correct you, ...?

Char: Old board is very tired and the new board is very excited, we experienced being installed later was like waiting a long time.

Person 3: Really think about finishing the policy before the summer starts.

Person 2: Write a plan and organize a GA about this topic.

Person 6: Read up about GA in 26.

- Bijzondere leden vergadering.

Person 4: Becoming board before the summer.

Person 1: Very hectic start at the beginning of the year. Follow up...

GA is discontinued.

We will continue ASAP, inform people tonight.

Should we remove the financial report?

It should not be online right now. Financial matters should only be put online if it is approved.

Email it with the new invitation and take it off the website.

Person 2: Member administration.

Char: One and a half weeks ago we found out that it does not work. Also we have emails we are not getting. We are looking into it.

Person 2: At the moment, are we doing a follow up with checking up with people.

Person 3: Usually we do that at the end of the year.

Person 2: Advice to send people with, this is the info I have about you, is it still correct?

Person 3: Nothing should go wrong with the mailing list, maybe we send too many emails in one go.

Next week: Discussion block before the voting.

Char: Can we edit the document.

Answer Person 2 and Person 6: You cannot edit this because you have to send it tonight.

Person 6: But if we do this you cannot spend any money in the next two weeks.

Person 2 and Person 6: Discussion if you can or cannot.

In two weeks' time we will be discussing and voting on the financial report discussed today, the two weeks in between these two dates will be added to the general assembly at the end of the year.

Person 2: There is a date on the financial report

Char: There is or there will be.

Char: Could we make it a Word document in the meantime.

Person 6: Right now, the spelling and layout is not right, and I would take that into account.

Person 1: One condition, put it online at least a couple of days before so we can check what has changed.

Person 4: Enjoyed our activities and wants to end on a more positive note.

Char suspends the meeting for two weeks' time.

Next GA:

- 8. Break**
- 9. Discuss/explain Financial Midterm Report 2021-2022**
- 10. WDO**
- 11. LaSSA**
- 12. Voting Financial Midterm Report 2021-2022**
- 13. Voting Midterm Report 2021-2022**
- 14. Evaluation Board and Itiwana since the General Assembly: Change of the Board, 05/10/2021**
- 15. A.O.B.**
 - Member administration
 - Check
- 16. Closing**